About Our Practice
Dr. Davis is a Board Certified Ob/Gyn that specializes in Gynecology. He attended Loma Linda University School of Medicine, completed Ob/Gyn Residency in Army, served 6 years payback before choosing Paradise/Chico area to start his private practice. He started The Center for Excellence in Women's Health to provide specialty gynecologic care for the women of the North state.
Dr. Davis has made it his life's mission and passion as a gynecologist to help women of all ages (puberty to menopause) achieve relief from the painful and very heavy periods of Endometriosis.
Over 90% of women who miss work, school or normal activities on a regular basis because of painful and/or very heavy periods, will have Endometriosis!
Frequently (85% of the time), these same women can suffer from:
- The need to urinate frequently (> 10x during the day)
- Urinary Urgency ( that constant feeling the need to void)
- Bladder spasms (deep pelvic pain associated urgency/frequency)
Dr. Davis has one hour appointments which allows him the time to carefully listen to your history, ask questions, complete physical exam, and if necessary, test bladder, do pelvic ultrasound ( without a full bladder! ).
Dr. Davis can also diagnosis & treat the following:
- Premenopausal/Perimenopausal/Postmenopausal symptoms with Bioidentical/Plant based/Natural hormone therapy.
- Uterine Fibroids
- Low Thyroid
- Out patient Hysterectomy, both Laparoscopically ( home 4-6 hours later) and Abdominal ( home 12-18 hours later).
MonaLisa Touch Available Here!
MonaLisa Touch® was specially developed to restore vaginal health. The laser treatment is painless, quick and doesn’t require downtime, yet it reverses the changes that occur at menopause, such as vaginal dryness and loss of elasticity.Learn More
Let us know how we’re doing! Submit your review on any of the sites listed below!